At High Pointe we have many ways you can be involved in missions.
Our foreign work is focused in El Salvador. We have had a presence there since the mid 1990’s. Our vision is “That every Salvadoran will have the opportunity to obey the Gospel.” Our mission is “To plant vibrant, evangelistic congregations of our Lord’s church in every city, town, and village.”
- We partner with evangelists and churches throughout the country from Candalaria in the west (near the Guatemalan boarder) to Gotera in the east (about 45 minutes from the coast and from the Honduran border).
- We partner with Genesis Alliance (a DFW metroplex-based non-profit that trains disciples who make other disciples) to implement our vision and mission. We have helped to plant churches all across the country, and they have grown and planted other churches.
- We sponsor a Christian education program through our partner evangelists to educate potential student leaders. This raises the socio-economic level of the student members and ultimately strengthens their churches.
- We purchased a facility just off the Pan American Highway in Cojutepeque in 2021 in the center of the country. Centro Emanuel (the God is with us center) is used by churches for training seminars, youth events, and community meetings. It also serves as a meeting place for a local church plant and housing for two local evangelists. Centro Emanuel provides a place to host a medical clinic, short-term mission trips, and classes in English using the Bible as a text.
- We also currently have two medical mission trips to El Salvador per year that work with local congregations to serve medical needs in their communities.
If you are looking for something more local, we offer outreach right here in Collin County. We partner with Community Lifeline, and Vega Elementary.
Whether you are called to serve in El Salvador or prefer to stay local we have countless opportunities for you. Take a moment to fill out this form and we will contact you with more information.